Colour plays a vitally important role in the world in which we live. Colour can tilt thinking, modify actions, and cause reactions. On the other hand, it can irritate or soothe your eyes, raise your blood pressure or suppress your appetite. If the colour used in the right ways, it can even save on energy consumption.
COLOURS IN A PEDIATRIC DENTAL CLINIC
Parents usually scare their children before coming to a dentist as they will put an injection which tends children to develop subjective fear on the dentist.
How do colours come into play?
There are certain psychological findings that some of the colours stabilize the mood swings in children.
Colours such as yellow and pink have some significant feature on influencing one’s mind.
- This is a colour of optimism.
- It stimulates the left brain helping with clear thinking and decision making.
- It is used to relax, energize and enhance positive mood.
- It is a colour of sensitivity.
- It is associated with tenderness and nurturing while conveying a sense of safety.
- It is used to communicate energy, increase pulse, motivate action, and encourage creativity.
PINK COLOURED COAT
CHILDREN FRIENDLY DESIGN
In our clinic we have inculcated colour concepts in every aspect such as doctor’s apron which is usually white but we have a pink coloured coat to eliminate fear in children
Infrastructure of clinic and equipment has the same theme.
COLOR THEMED INSTRUMENTS